We are delighted you are able to join us even in these extraordinary times.
Please bear in mind the following:
- All guests are requested to wash./sanitise their hands on arrival and before taking their seats
- The person who has booked the table is assumed to have full contact details for the others on the table such that these details can be made available to to the Track and Trace team if required
- Although we very much hope you and all your party are able to join us, we must insist that if any of your party is displaying symptoms of the disease you let us know and that the individual concerned does not join you.
- If any of your party develops a cough or sneeze whilst at Worton, we would be grateful if they could leave immediately to avoid any risk to other guests or staff
- If you do need to cancel one or all of the seats, please let us know in advance.
- Please turn up punctually as we do have to insist on allocated time-slots to enable staff to clean tables, chairs etc between sittings.
- Please note that we can only accept card payments – no cash.
- Please ensure that you respect the social distancing arrangements – we have laid out tables at a reasonable distance from each other and would request that you do not move them.
- In terms of you booking, we have allocated you a specific table ether inside or under cover. Obviously the nature of our weather means we cant know in advance whether there’ll be rain or shine. If it is warm enough, we have set up enough table outside to allow comfortable distanced dining.
- Finally, we are always very happy to welcome children – we know there’s plenty for them to explore and discover. Please can you ensure, however, that your children are within your eyesight at all times. As well as the normal Health and safety issues, we need to make sure that our junior guests also maintain distance.